Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soccer




My little sister named K.S is playing in a soccer team for our school. She has won about 5 games she only lost two games and one game was a tie. She is a great player and I am proud to be her big sister. I encourage her a lot. She is the 3rd best player in the team. She almost scored a goal, but the goaile had blocked it and she needed to kick harder. Every Tuesday and Thursday she practices with her coach. Every Saturday she either goes to the Holy Spirit or she goes to the pinewood church. The last time I saw her play she put a game with her team that I could not believe it. She blew my head of! I thought that she would not win a single game, but I went right off the line. She is the second best player in the family. The first person is my older brother. I am very proud of my little sister.

No comments: