Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving









Woo!! Thanksgiving is next Thursday. I can't wait to taste the whip cream on the yummy pumpkin pie. I just want to taste the juicy turkey and the some mash potatoes with the gravy. I hope you are exited about it, too. I can already taste the sweet food. I can not wait. Maybe we will have a party and pray with my mom's boss. She is nice. Even though I like turkey a lot I really feel sorry for the poor turkey that is being stuffed in the oven. If I was a turkey I would be very scared when thanksgiving is going to start coming up. At least I can be grateful for being more turkeys in the world. I also feel grateful that I can at least eat on thanksgiving. I can wait a long time if I were a turkey. As long as I am not a turkey, though then I can't wait till I am chewing the turkey, mash potatoes with gravy, and the pumpkin pie wit whip cream!!

No comments: