Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Obama


I can not believe that Obama was elected President of the U.S.A. I was so happy that Obama was elected. McCain did not win, but he was so close. The Vice President was a women and she even elected herself. Anyway, Obama was a nice person. I think that Obama will help us a lot. He is a great guy. McCain is a great guy, too. He should have been elected President, but it was Obama instead. I can not wait till Obama is going to be the President of the U.S.A in January. i hope he makes lives for us easy and help poor people a lot. I bet there are going to be less homeless people in the U.S.A. They will decrease every month. I count on Obama. I am his fan and he is a good example for me. I either want to be just like Obama and become the President or I will be a good lawyer.

1 comment:

Dyanna said...

I think it's great that you have such strong opinions about the election, Obama, and McCain. I also love that you express them so nicely. AWESOME!!

Miss Cliett :)