Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to make a blog.


I go to blogging class and I love to blog. The one thing that I noticed about blogging is that I can type a lot and my hands can get tired y the end of blogging class. I have most of my friends in here and is really fun in the library. Our blogging teacher is Ms.M, our librarian. She is fun and teaches us a lot of stuff about the blogs once she learns them. If you want to get blog you have to get your parents first. You go to http://www.blogger.com/. Then you scroll down to where it says create a blog in orange. You click on it and it takes you to a place where you have to put things that you need or want for your blog. Then if you get everything right then you keep on doing what they tell you to do. Then I think you will come when you have to choose your background. Pick one then you scroll down then you press continue.If you get everything then you start blogging if you need any advice just post a comment and I will send you back or if you have a yahoo just leave me your yahoo and I will contact you.Or you can go to http://www.greenearthgal.blogspot.com/ and she will give advice, too.

No comments: