Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Food


My favorite kind of food is pizza. I like the pineapples, pepperoni, crust, and the cheese all over the pizza. The crust is made out of bread and the cheese is made out of melted cheese. The peperoni is made out of cooked sausage and cut into little pieces. Finally the pineapple is made out of pineapples that are cut into little pieces and heated along with the pieces. There are more parts and food in pizza. There are also kind other of kind of pizzas. I already told you about pineapple and pepperoni pizza, but there are also meat pizza, chicken pizza, and mushroom pizza. I think that there are also other kinds of pizza but don't know what kinds. All I know is that I love pizza!


Send me a comment on what is your favorite food.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pizza so much I wish I had everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

my family said...

my favriote food is pizza too, becuase of all of the cheese that it has. and because of the pepporonii.

Juju said...

i love pizza 2 jessica!!!!!!!


p.s. im judy