Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Where are you Ms. Supples!!!"


Well, it all started on a Monday. We had a substitute teacher. We were all wondering where she was. We did not see her anywhere in the school campus. The next day I found out. She was in the hospital. Over the weekend she got very sick and could not teach. Her lungs weren't working very well. I haven't heard from her. Just yesterday we sent her a card. I hope she would come to school very soon. I miss her a lot. Ms. Supples if you are reading this then I want you to know that we all miss yo so much. come on get better so that I can hug you. Most of the students in the class are on task but about three are being bad. Even the other teachers miss you. Huh, You are like an extra mother to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly miss all of you too! I really wish I could be there. Check out my blog. I left a message for the class.