Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time To Party!!!


It was Valentines Day and we were getting ready to make my sister's party. She was turning 15. My little sisters and I were cleaning the whole house to make it very pretty when it was time for the guests to come. After we cleaned my mom and aunt came withe the cake, different kinds of foods and balloons. We set the tables and the chairs outside. We also put Tinker Bell napkins, plates and table cloths. it was so fun. We also put balloons on each chair. While we were working, it started to rain so we had to put everything inside the apartment. We ate chips, rice and a lot of other food. We had so much fun. My little sister started dancing. She was dancing so crazy that everyone at the party was watching her. some of my brothers friends and my cousin danced too. We also ate chicken and meat. Finally we ate cake. That was Tinker Bell too. After the party we had to clean up the apartment. I could not wait for another party!!!!

No comments: