Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break Is Here!!!


It happened so fast, but it's finally here. Spring Break!! I wonder what I am going to do over it. Maybe I am going to go to the park or the pool. It's going to be so hot during Spring Break. I going to miss being in school. Maybe I am going to be so bored that I'm going to miss it so much. What are you going to do? Well, the good news is that after Spring Break, there is a possibility that my teacher, Ms. Supples, is coming back from the hospital. I think that I'm going to spend time with my sister who just came from California,Sacramento who is also 18 now but going to turn 19 in April, or my Aunt. Well if I'm going to be bored then I am sure that I'm going to read books from my library at school!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well maybe working on the CDs
Mr.Smarty

Anonymous said...

I will be back! I am finally home and have seen your video. I showed it to my Dad and brother. They loved it as did I. I will see you on Monday! I can't wait! I missed all of you!