Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Science Night




Wow! Tomorrow night is Science night! It is going to be so cool. Our science teacher, Ms.Beck, told us about the things that we are going to do there. For example, we will be doing seed necklaces and working with worms!!! The best part though, is that the fifth grade has to do an experiment an show them during science night and I am in the fifth grade!! I did my project with my friend. We did it about heat tension and saltwater with freshwater. The question was " Does freshwater hold heat longer than saltwater?" The answer was no. Saltwater does. I got to do my PowerPoint and put it on my board about it. We also got to decorate my board. I was the first on to finish in my science class. Since I finished first, I got to help other people with their project. I can't wait for science night. There are going to be more things than what I told you. I is going to be so much fun!!! I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were excited for Science night. I am sure Mrs. Beck would love to read your comments. I am so very proud of what you have done!