Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ms. S


Well, it all started on Friday. Our teacher was not in the classroom and we had our substitute teacher. That was the day when we found out that Ms.S was at the hospital having surgery. I miss her a lot and I just want to show her how hard I have been in her class and in my science projects. I remember when she made us laugh and she was the funniest teacher I had ever had. I can't help it, but to think about her. Ms. S, if you are reading this I hope that you come back safely and happy that you see us. We all miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Americangirl,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I really miss all of you. I am truly touched by your words and I am so very proud of all of you. The way you and the rest of the class have carried on with your learning and work would make make your parents proud and tells me that you are all very capable of doing anything you want to do in life!
I am writing this from home so yes I am home. The Dr. said I cam come for the party so I plan to be there on Friday and I so look forward to seeing all of my students. Hang in there. I know you miss me as much as I miss you. You really make me proud! You also make me cry and miss you more every day I am not there!

Ms. S